The BBQARM has been trialed and tested for years. It is a free-standing swing away table with no legs or support posts.
If you feel the BBQARM is slightly unstable there are a few things you can try.
1. Drop the round section of your arm further into your Drawbar or Vehicle mount.
2. Turn your Universal Drawbar Mount 180 degrees which allows your arm to be supported across the drawbar.
3. Store your BBQARM over the drawbar and only swing it out when cooking
4. Use a support post under the arm
5. Ensure your caravan support legs are down and secure.